Effective Date: September 20, 2017
We’re committed to the confidentiality and security of your data and any personal information you provide us with.
Types of Information that the company collects about its Users
- Other Information. “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; App usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites and for other purposes described below.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. zigihub uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites and monitoring the regions from which you navigate to zigihub site.
How is the information collected?
Personal Information. We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through zigihub.com or other websites: When you become a customer, we collect information to identify you and provide access rights accordingly. We may collect Personal Information through zigihub.com or other Sites, e.g., when you request a free trial or demo, register for a webinar, contact us, subscribe to our email newsletter, download content (e.g. whitepapers), or register to use our Sites.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact customer service.
- Through You: zighub may collect information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it.
- Information from Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
Other Information. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your devices, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the Apps) you are using.
- Through Your Use of the Apps: When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons).
How is the information used?
The Company will not sell this information, rent it or exchange it with any third party. The Company uses the information that was gathered in order to service you, bill you and perform research regarding the usage of The Service.
However, if requested by law, The Company holds its right to share your information with the authorities; as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
The Company will transfer information and will notify you about it, in any case, that it will be acquired or merged with another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We may use Personal Information internally for following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To communicate with you and provide you with related customer service.
- To send you marketing communications, including via email and SMS in compliance with applicable laws, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
The Company will use the email provided in the registration process in order to send a welcome email, billing and invoice information and news and updates. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our web site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
You can import contacts from your Outlook or other email account address book to invite them to become members of our web site. We collect the username and password for the email account you wish to import your contacts from and will only use it for that purpose.
Changes to This Policy
User Access and Choice
Upon request Company will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us by email or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access personal information within 30 days. We will retain your information (including geo-location) and personal data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information, location information, and clients’ information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number and/or geo-location data on our order forms or use the Service, we encrypt the transmission of information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kloutix Solutions LLC.
215 Kinderhill Court, Alpharetta, Georgia 30004