FAQs / Troubleshooting
- Confirm with your supervisor or support that your user id has been enabled in zigihub.
- Default password for check-in is “honeywell”
- Use the OTP option.
- If the problem persists, contact support.
- Ensure you are present at the store you want to check-in. You can only see the stores close to you.
- Sync your data. Go to main menu and press “Sync” button. After syncing is complete, try Check-in again
- Check-in using the “other” store name in the drop down and put the name of the store in the “notes” section. Contact your supervisor or support desk.
- You may not have been assigned a store in the system. Just chose the store from drop-down menu and check-in
- Inform support
- It is the description that you could add related to your check in if you have any special case like checking in “Other” store.
- Any reasons for checking-in late can also be added.
- No, it is not an issue. But no need to do multiple check-ins.
- Please ensure your GPS location is “on” and Location permission is “allow”
- Ensure your camera permission is allowed.
Product Sold Related
- If you are already in the store then it should display in the drop down. If not, use the “other” option to update product sold and write the name of the store in notes section. Inform support or your supervisor immediately.
- You cannot enter the product sold date, it takes today’s date as the product sold. You cannot do a back dated entry. You should enter the product sold on the day you have sold it.
For any reason you need to add a product sold on a previous data, contact your supervisor.
- Click on the Menu sliding bar (the first step when you do to check in) > you can see the forth last option SYNC > click on that option and click on sync now.